Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What are patients saying about Round Rock Orthodontics?

Round Rock Orthodontics, serving Round Rock and surrounding communities in Travis and Williamson Counties, deliver the highest quality orthodontic care in a personalized environment. We make orthodontic treatment fun and enjoyable. Just see what our patients have to say!

"He is easy to talk to and seems to be really down to earth. He made my son feel very comfortable and that is very important to me." ~ Arnetris W.

"Dr. Gates takes time to explain what needs to be done and why. He communicates with my family dentist about my case. Dr. Gates takes time out to call me to see how I am doing or to further explain my treatment." ~ Carla F.

"Not pushy and works with you to get the best results." ~ Adam K.

"The professionalism of the office - everyone is extremely friendly, it is very clean, and we've never had to wait for our appointment!" ~ Larry W.

"He is straight-forward - open communication, friendly and efficient staff." ~ Regina S.

"Friendly, professional doctor and staff. Comfortable atmosphere. Kept updated about sons' progress after every appointment. Immediate response to questions." ~ David T.

No comments:

Post a Comment